Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in 'Peach Beach' and 'Something About Berry' | Swatch

Monday 3 March 2014

Hi friends, back with another swatch post on the new Too Faced Sweethearts blushes which recently hit the shelves at Mecca Cosmetica! I've never owned any face products from Too Faced before so I wouldn't know how they would perform but I had very high expectations since this is a high end brand and the price tag of these two blushes don't come cheap. They retail at Mecca for $42.95 a piece but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, it retails at Beauty Bay for $37.20 which is still expensive in my opinion! But you guys, the first day they released this blush, the lovely sales assistant from the Highpoint Shopping Centre store swatched it on my hand and I fell in love with "Peach Beach" shade because it had a beautiful coral glow to it so I couldn't pass it up. My boyfriend then gifted me the "Something About Berry" blush for our anniversary. What a gentleman!

Both blushes have three individual shades within it, giving each of them a different affect. Peach Beach has a slight, pink toned beige, a classic rosy pink and a deeper coral shade in which all contain a golden shimmer. Blending it all together, it makes a beautiful golden coral shade which is absolute perfection for the summer and spring time. Something About Berry is a more pink based blush with various shades of pink ranging from a light, baby pink in the far left, a rose gold toned pink in the centre and a deeper pinky/magenta shade on the right. Swirling your brush through all the shades create a really distinctive, pinky glow which I'm absolutely in love with. Both blushes are highly pigmented and I will continue to use them!
Thank you for reading and follow me on my social networking platforms for more updates! xx



4 comments :

  1. I wanna get these!! Beautiful swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need Peach Beach in your life beb :)

      Delete
  2. Yikes, I need these! I absolutely adore Too Faced... everything they bring out is just so pretty, and these babies are no exception! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, their packaging makes it 10x better! I definitely recommend them love! If you pick them up, tell me what you think xx

      Delete

Popular Posts