Empties | November

Wednesday 4 December 2013

 Hi guys! I haven't done an Empties post in the longest time because it takes me ages to finish one product! But over the past month and a half, I've accumulated my used up products and finally have enough to talk about. It may seem like a lot but remember, it look me awhile to finish these items and I've had them for quite awhile. But anyways, besides that, let's get right into it!
  1. Garnier Mineral InvisiCalm DeodorantI've repurchased and used this many times already and I can safely say that I quite like it. I don't think it's the best one out there, but I usually find this one on sale and it does what I need it to do so I don't mind it! I also love the scent and it lasts me awhile. It also has a safety lock and unlock switch so if you're taking to travel, you don't need to worry about it leaking or accidentally spraying in your bag!
  2. Nivea Visage Young 'Control Shine' Mattifying Gel CreamOne of my favourite skin care products, I bought it years ago and have been using it ever since. It's been in one of my empties post before and I had a back up of it already! It basically just controls my oily t-zone and feels really nice and refreshing on my skin. Will always continue to repurchase this item.
  3. (Two) Simple 'Kind to Eyes' Eye/Lip Makeup RemoverAnother favourite as you can see! I've already finished two bottles and I have a new bottle sitting on my vanity. I don't think it does an amazing job at removing EVERYTHING on my eyes but it does enough to take off all of my face and lip makeup! It's really gentle on my skin (I have sensitive skin) and again, refreshing. It does what it needs to do and that's all I need.
  4. Formula 10.0.6 'Best Face Forward' Daily Forming CleanserI don't have much to say about this cleanser except that I won't be repurchasing this product again. Not that it's bad, it just doesn't do ANYTHING for my skin. I feel like it doesn't remove dirt buildup that my skin may have or have any benefits whatsoever. I wouldn't recommend this product, sorry Formula 10.0.6!
  5. Clean&Clear Morning Burst 'Skin Brightening' Facial Scrub
    Hands down one of my favourite facial scrubs ever! It's gentle on my skin and it really feels like it's cleaning and scrubbing my skin (softly though) and the scent is to die for. I like the facial scrubs more than the facial cleansers but they're both good! The one in the green and orrange packaging is amazing as well! I just love them all.
  6. Femfresh Intimate Wash
    You ladies out there know what this is. Not much I can say but it's my holy grail intimate wash haha. 
  7. Victoria Secret Body Scrub in 'Sheer Love'
    Sheer Love is my favourite scent from the Victoria Secret Lotion, Body Mist etc line and purchasing this body scrub was the best decision of my life! It has little hard, rockish particles in it which helps to gently exfoliate the skin. I will forever repurchase this, I just haven't had any time to do so yet!
  8. Daiso Brush Cleaner Detergent My favourite product to use for cleaning my brushes. Hands down. It's affordable but hard to access right now since it's getting sold out everywhere! Especially at Highpoint Shopping Centre! But if you guys want a review on this or how I clean my brushes, comment down below!
  9. Swisspers Cotton PadsI don't use any other cotton pads but Swisspers! I think it's because the quality is much better than other brands that I've tried such as Target or Daiso etc. I don't really know what to say, I just love them and I really recommend them because on each side they have a different surface! 
That's the end of my empties post my loves! Hope you enjoyed and found some interesting products! I will be posting my November Favourites soon so keep an eye out for that! Please follow me on my social networking platforms which is on the right hand side of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts